Guidelines for Abstract Submission
Before submitting an abstract, each user must create an account / register in the Abstract submission system, which for this conference is Microsoft’s Research system: CMT. To register in this platform, click the link: https://cmt3.research.microsoft.com/User/Register
Once there, insert your-mail in the first field. One of two things should happen:
- If the e-mail field turns GREEN (see image below), which means the e-mail is not yet registered. Please, go ahead and fill the rest of the form to register.
After registration, visit this page:
- If the e-mail field turns RED (see image below), which means your e-mail is already registered in the database. This can be because you already used this system in a previous conference or one of your co-authors filled in your e-mail in one of the abstracts already submitted to the PLPF9 Congress.
To recover your password, please visit the link: https://cmt3.research.microsoft.com/User/ResetPassword
After recovering your password (from an e-mail sent to you), use your e-mail and new password to login in this page: https://cmt3.research.microsoft.com/9PLPF2020/
Submitting an abstract
- Login into CMT using this link: https://cmt3.research.microsoft.com/9PLPF2020/
- After your successfully login, you enter the Author Console (image below). Click the “Create new submission” button on the top left corner (see red line in the image below.
- After submission, your abstract appears listed in your Author Console (see image below).
From that console, you can edit the abstract until deadline, and even delete the abstract if needed.